ISO9001 add/update website
ISO9001 Documents add/update on website
1. farcmhxenfs1 – Public/ISO9001 – folder-
- move the old document in OLD folder
- add new document- Master.xls – add hyperlink if needed- change date to present date- save
2. the same master.xls -save as- html
3. on webserver run mirror.bat file.....
4. check on website....
5.Email to email@example.com.
When we have an update please send out the email to ISO people as follows:
In subject line: "Document number - Document name" " has been updated.
So, the below would have been 3 seperate emails with the subject line showing:
In subject line of email #1: HR-003 Application for Employment – Spanish has been updated.
In subject line of email #2: HR-012 Employee Event Log has been updated.
In subject line of email #3: HR-105 CDL Driver Training Checklist has been updated.
FYI On the new web-server 0.7 is updating in real time. No sync needed.