Chief Business Officer
Larry is the consummate business leader with superior interpersonal skills capable of resolving multiple
and complex customer service and operational issues, while motivating staff to peak performance. He is
an executive who also possesses the skills to lead large and small business units with an entrepreneurial
drive and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
Areas of Expertise
- Transportation Logistics Management
- Business Process Automation, Design and Implementation
- Airline Operations and Management
- Distribution Center and Warehouse Management
- Sales Channel Development
- Capacity Optimization Americas – British Airways World Cargo, Chicago, IL
- Created and managed a department responsible for all import and export outsourced cargo
movements in the Americas Region (North, Central and South). This included negotiating all trucking,
interline and freighter contracts.
- International Cargo Handling – Chicago, IL
Designed, developed and implemented a fully integrated web based International Cargo Handling
application for a major 3PL at ORD. This included import, export and RFS for over 40 international
carriers at 5 different US airports.
- Change Management – Rexel, Denver, CO
Led the company’s relocation to a new 90,000 sqft distribution facility involving 11,000 skus and a
$5.5m inventory, while simultaneously implementing a new WMS system and training 70 users.
- Small Business Start-up – Breckenridge, CO
Opened an 80 seat upscale restaurant and bar in the heart of Colorado ski country.
Larry believes that success is achieved through dedication, hard work and thorough planning. As a
leader in diverse industries, he been able to deliver clear concise, programs and build cohesive teams
that helped drive organizational success and corporate profitability.